Here are six signs you should look for to see if you’re going down the drain on the next flush:
- You remember hearing someone say, “You have the right to remain silent,” but you don’t remember how you got those bruises.
- Your doctor is using phrases like “milky discharge” and “test results” a lot more these days.
- Your significant other has told you that he/she “needs more time” to: a) think about things b) to adjust c) string you along with false hope for a few more years.
- The return address for a lot of your mail starts off with, “from the law offices of… .”
- The tow truck driver in your neighborhood knows you by name.
- You’re watching a movie starring Kate Hudson.
Don’t worry though. The greatest thing about your life sucking these days is that you’ll have a lot of company. Losing is the new winning.